HAVE AN ENROLLMENT NEED? SHOP OUR PLANS
Provider Toolkit: Quick Reference Guide
Simplify Office Administrative Tasks
Keep our Quick Reference Guide nearby to make pre-visit planning and post-visit tasks quick and easy.
- Patient care forms
- Pre-Auth Needed tool
- Ambetter from Meridian news
- Provider Manual
- Preferred Drug List
- Member resources
- Our Health Plans
Secure Provider Portal: Provider.ambettermeridian.com
- Verify member eligibility
- Access patient health records
- View patient gaps
- Manage prior authorizations
- Submit and manage claims
- And more!
Check member eligibility via:
- Secure Web Portal
- 24/7 Toll-Free Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Line: 1-833-993-2426
- Provider Services: 1-833-993-2426
Patient Care Gaps
Find recommended services that a member has not completed.
- Visit the Secure Provider Portal.
- Review patient informationfor any gaps in care.
- Plan to address care gapsduring future appointment.
Use the Pre-Auth Needed tool on our website to determine if prior authorization is required.
Submit prior authorizations via:
Timely Filing guidelines: 180 days from date of service.
Claims can be submitted via:
- Secure Portal
- Clearinghouses: EDI Payor ID 68069
- Mail paper claims to: P.O. Box 5010 | Farmington, MO 63640-5010
- Verify member eligibility.
- Check for patient care gaps and address them during upcoming office visit.
- Use Pre-Auth Needed tool to determine if prior authorization is needed before appointment.